Jarvis Brook School – Teacher Vacancy for September 2017
Jarvis Brook School is part of the Tenax Schools Trust. We are looking for a Teacher to join our team from September 2017. We are happy to work to your strengths, whether KS1 or KS2.
Our ideal candidate will:
• have high expectations for children’s achievement and behaviour;
• be someone who cares deeply about children and is passionate about them fulfilling their potential;
• have the ability to inspire, engage and enthuse young children through their learning;
• have the capability to consistently and effectively use a range of strategies for teaching and classroom management;
• have a sound understanding of the curriculum and assessment procedures;
• have high standards; a sense of humour – and the energy, enthusiasm and dedication to bring their very best to our school and our children!
At Jarvis Brook School we have:
• children who are an absolute delight to teach;
• colleagues who are supportive and really enjoy working collaboratively as a team;
• highly trained and effective support staff;
• a commitment to CPD for all staff;
• a wonderfully warm and welcoming atmosphere!
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Come and see if we’d be right for you!
Please call the School Office with any questions or to arrange a visit, or to discuss details of the post further with the Headteacher.
NQTs very welcome and well supported to succeed. We look forward to hearing from you!
32.5 hours per week
Teachers Main Pay Scale
Closing date 20th April 2017 at 12 o/c.
Interviews week commencing 24th April 2017