Our Partnership Sir Henry Fermor Primary School
We believe in developing the home/school partnership, through honesty integrity and humour – based on the fact that your children are with you for 80% of the time and with us for 20%.
How we can connect
- Parent Workshops are offered during the academic year, providing information about the curriculum and tools to help enable you, to support your child at school.Dates for the next workshops will be confirmed shortly.
- Open discussion develops at Parent Forums, which are held several times a year. Topics raised, are followed-up during the next meeting time.The next date will be advised soon.
- We discuss your child’s progress with you, at Parent Consultations.
Please come in and see us:
We welcome you into school to see us, if you would like to discuss any issues.
It is usually best to visit a class teacher at the end of the school day, or you can arrange an appointment:
- via a message in your child’s Contact Book
- by emailing [email protected]
- by calling 01892 652405
Let’s strengthen our partnership, moving forwards – together.