SPORTS WEEK 29th June
- Take part in lots of sporting or physical activities for the week - complete as many as possible.
- Take a photo of you doing each activity in your house colour.
- Email to the Year 5 team - we will count the points
Here are some ideas, but you can choose your own:
football, tennis, swimming, walking, running, skipping, dancing, cycling, hula hooping, swing ball, hopping - just about anything you can think of.
Each day choose to either:
- Follow the Joe Wicks workout on The Body Coach Live
- Use the Keep Well & Active sheets on this page
- AND Then:
- One outdoor activity a day - walk/run/cycle/play basketball in the garden etc.