Welcome to our Year 3 information page
Please see the Class Page for weekly updates.
3AJ are taught by Miss Matthews 3MJ are taught by Mrs Jeffs (Monday - Thursday) and Mrs Golding (Friday)
Our teaching assistants are:
Mrs Groves Mrs Birkby
Mrs Cashmore Miss Keats Mrs Russell
What to bring to school:
- P.E. sessions are on Thursday afternoons.
- Children must have a PE kit in school containing the appropriate house colour top, plain blue shorts, plain blue or black jogging trousers and plain trainers for PE.
- We will be having lessons outside when possible so you may wish to provide a zip-up top or jumper. Please ensure all kit is named clearly.
- Children should bring to school a filled water bottle (water only please),and a fruit or vegetable snack for break-time.
- They are able to have a packed lunch if they wish in Key Stage 2 which should include a balanced range of healthy choices. Please speak to us individually if your child has dietary requirements or for extra guidance.
- Children should bring into school each day their Contact book, Reading book and Reading Record. The Contact Book will be used for any home/school communication. Please read with your child regularly and record this in their Reading Record. Reading is absolutely key to improving your child's Literacy skills. We will be encouraging the children to write down what they have read in class also.
- In Key Stage 2 the children are allowed to bring in a small toy or item for their own use at play times if they wish. It needs to be small enough to fit in their coat pocket and obviously nothing precious or expensive. Please speak to us if you need any guidance with this.